Writer Team17 and developer Tremendous Superior Hyper Dimensional Mega Crew introduced metroidvania shoot ’em up sport The Knight Witch for PC and consoles.
The Knight Witch is launching someday later in 2022 throughout Home windows PC (by way of Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, Nintendo Change, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Right here’s the reveal trailer:
Right here’s a rundown on the sport:
The Knight Witch
The Knight Witch combines fast-paced shoot ‘em up fight with Metroidvania traversal and exploration alongside a magic deckbuilding system, The Knight Witch takes gamers to the underground metropolis of Dungeonidas. The as soon as peaceable metropolis has been besieged by a mysterious menace and their unrelenting military of conflict golems. Right here it falls to the protagonist – Rayne – to be named a Knight Witch and use her powers to struggle again and save these she loves.
With over 30 distinctive spell playing cards to select from in a magic deck-building system, and Knight skills to improve and enhance, gamers can customise Rayne’s construct to suit their playstyle, taking down the invading golems in the best approach. Like different Knight Witches, Rayne thrives off the love and adoration of Dungeonidas’ residents, rising ever stronger with their continued help – gamers can select to capitalise on this, mendacity to the adoring denizens for their very own means, or they are often sincere, sharing the painful reality to the plenty.
- Shoot ‘Em Up Spellcasting Sorcery: Encounter evil foes and select whether or not to wield Rayne’s magic or use her weapons and wits to take them down.
- Physique and Thoughts: The Knight Witch Duality: Customise Rayne’s distinctive playstyle, upgrading Knight skills for a extra fast-paced shoot ‘em up expertise, or strengthen Witch magic and discover totally different deckbuilding methods with over 30 distinctive spell playing cards to select from.
- Construct Belief & Make Lasting Bonds: Knight Witches turn out to be stronger with gratitude and belief and might earn it in some ways, not all of that are honest – the selection to decide on reputation over honesty lies within the gamers arms.
- Ahead-Considering Accessibility: The Knight Witch has been designed as a Metroidvania with out boundaries; with an intuitive on/off ‘auto-aim’ system, world-altering ‘cheats’ and a centered major story navigation system – gamers won’t ever get misplaced and might tailor the sport to their degree of play.
- Tremendous Mega Crew: The Knight Witch is delivered to you by a veteran crew of builders behind titles akin to RiME, Moonlighter, and Vegetation VS Zombies.