Bloodborne followers, right here’s an upcoming motion RPG which will tickle your fancy. Beforehand introduced earlier this yr, Thymesia has a confirmed launch date set for August 9, 2022.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Created by Chinese language developer, OverBorder Studio, and printed by Team17, the sport shall be unique to PC and new-gen console together with PS5 and Xbox Sequence X|S.
These desirous to get some early hands-on time with Thymesia can play the PC demo, which is out there from now till Might ninth as a part of Steam’s Going Rogue Pageant. This occasion celebrates the roguelike style and its myriad offshoots, that includes video games from Hole Knight and Sekiro, to Nioh and Rogue Legacy 2.
A kingdom as soon as thriving on the facility of alchemy enters an age of calamity. After discovering the value behind alchemy, an try and cease using it backfired. Inside just a few days, the dominion was in chaos and the streets infested with monsters.
The important thing to understanding all of that is in Corvus’ arms, however he has misplaced his reminiscence. The reality can solely be discovered inside his reminiscences, however each time he dives again in, he solely finds extra secrets and techniques.
- Weaponising ailments: As Corvus, gamers can seize ailments from enemies and wield them as lethal weapons
- Partaking fight: Gamers might want to use their total arsenal to keep away from demise; dodging assaults and parrying at exactly the suitable time shall be instrumental to survival
- A darkish and lethal world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character via its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and extremely hostile, difficult gamers at each flip
- Replayability: The flexibility to customize Corvus and check out completely different builds, coupled with the a number of completely different endings obtainable, means no two playthroughs are ever the identical.
From the fluid fight to its plague-ridden setting, we’re undoubtedly getting a Bloodborne vibe although there’s sufficient to separate Thymesia from the ever-popular PlayStation unique.
Supply: Press Launch
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –